Swine/Swine Influenza (H1N1 and H3N2v) virus it spreads as a seasonal flu. It is respiratory disease first seen in pigs, that caused by influenza virus that affects the respiratory zone of the animal causing it show symptoms such as nasal secretions,barking cough and decreasing hunger. This swine influenza is known as pig influenza and hog influenza,swine flu virus evolved, so they can easily spread among human beings. It is infected through cough germs sneeze germs sharing drinks and cutlery, people should be aware and take precautions regarding to swine flu.
Precautions To Follow Safeguard From Swine Flu Virus
- Wash your hands with soap and water.If soap and water is not available, use alcohol content sanitizer .
- Clean your bathroom and kitchen surface repeatedly.
- Cover your mouth and nose with hand kerchief or tissue while you cough or sneezes.
- People from High-risk category : diabetics patients,pregnant ladies, aged below 5 year babies,old people and the people having low resistance have to be very careful than others.
- Get vaccination and eating plenty of vegetables specially dark green,red and yellow vegetables,this helps us to fight any infection any improve immunity system.